!---- DON'T COPYCATS MY CODE! -----!>
//Soft Blue

Home About Me Links Blogskins Twitter Facebook
puisi
Jumat, 24 Februari 2012 | 00.05 | 2 Comment(s)
I'm just an ordinary girl. I'm not a perfect girl I'm just a girl who can not do anything without the help of my parents. a few days ago was Valentine's Day. day of love, I did by apologizing to my parents because I've been a lot wrong with them
mom, dad
I love mom and dad!


puisi buatanku ...hahaha

Label: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome Bluely

Hello, iam bluely, 10000 years old. iam blue addict. Hope you like my blog.
*put your welcome notes here*

Tagboard
*put your cbox here, max width 240px.

Credits
Layout : Dian Az-zahra
Tutorial : Kak LetthaQay
Background And Images : 
Best Viewed In Google Chrome

Copyright 2012 Dian Az-zahra. Protected Reserved.